Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

I hate cleaning

whaleshark

We all have to do it, especially now. Usually, I just make sure the bathroom's tidy and the trash is out. But when I know guests are coming, I freak and stay up late wiping up the littlest corners. Argh!

Dust and Rust

We have been having an intrusion of mice in my house. Caught 4 in 2 days. Does that constitute cleaning? If so......yeah.....I'm not a fan.

Ogmore

Hire a cleaner; it's worth every penny. The lady that does my place is fab.

@Dust and Rust, that sounds like an invasion. Have you thought about getting a cat? I wonder how they're getting into your home? My parents used to have a summer cottage near the forest and they often had trouble with mice. It turned out that the mice were getting in through a tiny hole that my dad hadn't found. Those buggers can fit through tiny spaces.

Boomer

I'll look into hiring a cleaning service once it's physically too tough for me to do it myself. But I know what you mean, @whaleshark