Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

How long does it take

Snarky-Guru

you all to put the Christmas tree up and get it decorated? How long does it take you to decorate the rest of your home and outside your home if you add lights and stuff to your garden? I always help my mum and we're going on five hours on the tree alone. It usually takes two days to finish the inside and outside. She's a bit unorganized though. I don't spend as long on my own tree.

Ogmore

Wow, your household must go all out. I'd say it takes my girlfriend and me an hour or two tops to do up the tree and hang up the wreath. Then it's another few minutes a day to rehang the ornaments the cats will have knocked off.

I'm not into decorating for Christmas really. I can't be bothered to put that stuff up and then take it down. It would eat into my gaming time. @Snarky-Guru, you're a dear for helping your mum that long!

Classified

I start in June. :p Actually, we set aside the weekend that starts December to do the tree and the inside decorations. We take our time.