Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

How did you come up with your username?

ShadowEdge

Ratings
I've noticed some creative usernames around here and wondered how you came up with yours. I chose ShadowEdge because I enjoy reading mystery themed novels and ShadowEdge sounds very spy like. Or maybe it sounds more like a G.I. Joe soldier, really it could go either way. What about you?

Ratings
It's my first name. Yes, I'm that creative. You may now marvel at my wit and humour.

@ShadowEdge I'm not familiar with G.I. Joe (or whatever it is), but I can see your name fitting in with other spy agents.

@Kam I hope you answer this one.

@Zack T I hope you answer too.

@BamBamsGurlMoo I don't think you explained your username in your intro. I lived in Australia for a few years. I had decent stint in the United States. I've lived in the UK for most of my life though.

Ratings
My user name is due to the following

I have a Cat named BamBam after Bam Margera
I had a Dog named Molly and her nickname was moo after a book I once found about a cow named Molly Moo
And Gurl because I’m a girl but when I first made up my user name Many Many Moons ago it wouldn’t let me spell it girl.

My real name is Emma

Ratings
@BamBamsGurlMoo, that's awesome that you named your cat after Bam. I miss that guy.

I came up with my username because my first name is Alex and I've always loved the show Alex Mack. I don't know how many of you guys used to watch that show back in the day but it was one of my favorites when I was a kid. I mean, who doesn't like the thought of randomly getting superpowers?

Ratings
@BamBamsGurlMoo, that's awesome that you named your cat after Bam. I miss that guy.
I came up with my username because my first name is Alex and I've always loved the show Alex Mack. I don't know how many of you guys used to watch that show back in the day but it was one of my favorites when I was a kid. I mean, who doesn't like the thought of randomly getting superpowers?
I use to love Alex Mack

Ratings
My username still stems from back in my old MSN days. I used to dance a lot and I wanted to be a Fly Girl, so that became my nickname and it stuck.

Zack T

Ratings
79 1
Way back in mid 2001, the WWF ran their Invasion angle of WCW invading the WWF. Booker T debuted on Raw representing WCW back in late May, and I loved him. I didn't watch WCW really before it got bought out but I knew who most of the big names were and I knew Booker was the last WCW Champion. So seeing him wrestle and talk, I just loved him, he quickly became one of my favorites.

My last name starts with T, my middle name is actually Zack. So from that point on, anything wrestling related, I started using Zack T as my screen name as kind've a shout-out to Booker T. After a little bit, I just started using it everywhere. I still use it in a few places even now. But I have other nicknames that have sprung up as well that are almost as old too.

Ratings
I was thinking of Booker T when I saw your username, Zack.

I love the Avengers, so I thought of something that is close to that name. I think I became lazy at that time, so I got this name.

ShadowEdge

Ratings
We've definitely got some creative usernames here! I feel like I know you all better now.

@ZackT Your username threw me off. I never expected that it was inspired by Booker T. He still looks amazing. Can you dig that, sucka!

@WAYNE I just checked your profile and it's amazing that you've been here since 2004. I will happily bow down to an OG, especially one with a wicked username like TGO (the great one). I hope you'll stick around and post a bit more often! I also hope you OGs don't feel overrun by us newer folks.

Ratings
I love Star Trek, and I try to watch it anytime it comes on TV, especially the original episodes. I got my name from Spock's dialog, things were always logical and illogical with him. One of my favorite characters to watch on TV. Spock thrills me to no end, not all Vulcans though, just him.

Ratings
I love Star Trek, and I try to watch it anytime it comes on TV, especially the original episodes. I got my name from Spock's dialog, things were always logical and illogical with him. One of my favorite characters to watch on TV. Spock thrills me to no end, not all Vulcans though, just him.
@FlyyGurl Nothing wrong with wanting to be a Fly Girl! Yes! I love it:clap It sure did take JLo places, didn't it? Well to be fair, JLo took JLo places, but you know what I mean. Any way, do you mind if I ask you what type of dancing you like to do?

WAYNE

Ratings
Nice people is always a good thing. Do miss the old days when called talkwrestlingonline. The meet ups, the twostars efed. Great times

Ratings
I'm like Poppy, I just used my first name. I was surprised it wasn't already taken.

@HighlyLogical I've always adored your username. It suits you.

Damn @Kam 14 years I’ve had links to this place
That is a long time. Very impressive! I followed Ronda Rousey's career transition into wrestling and this is one of the few forums that I could find discussing it. I take it the whole board used to be about wrestling and wrestling only. I've heard I missed some good stuff during the WCW/WWF battling days.

Ratings
That is a long time. Very impressive! I followed Ronda Rousey's career transition into wrestling and this is one of the few forums that I could find discussing it. I take it the whole board used to be about wrestling and wrestling only. I've heard I missed some good stuff during the WCW/WWF battling days.
I joined because I was sick of everyone at working talking about their Fantasy Football leagues so I went looking for a wrestling version