Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

How Are You Today? 2010

Jayfunk

no, but it appears that you are getting wound up by my rational and logical arguement :p

Saz

I'm not wound up at all, I'm just trying to explain to you that you have no clue about wrestling because you have not experienced wrestling in any form of practical measure and you still haven't told me how many UK promotions (And their names) you have seen :)

Ruderz

Subscriber
The only UK promotion I've seen is Premier British Wrestling and some other promotion, that I was too young to remember to be honest. :lol:

Gemsi

DS is actually that little amount wound up, that he has gone to bed. Usually if something really gets him going, then he won't sleep, and his eyes won't leave the computer screen, until things are happily resolved again. Rest assured noones really bothered. ;)

I'm still awake as I've now fixed my brothers computer, but my drivers still aren't mended yet. I think my computer needs a big sticky plaster.

Just glancing around at how much is still left to pack. Feeling rather a lot sick at the thought of it. :(

Last edited:

Claire

Got a headache ... had it for 3 days now the pain or rather dull ache is at the back of my head just behind my left ear, im hopeing its nothing serious - i also have earache so im kinda hoping its something to do with that 'SIGH' :?

John Hancock

Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Right, no excuses. Holidays are over, time to actually start doing stuff I think. As of today, I'm officially doing mildly important and thus unpleasant things again.

DC

Right, no excuses. Holidays are over, time to actually start doing stuff I think. As of today, I'm officially doing mildly important and thus unpleasant things again.
Posting on here isn't that bad, is it?

hendrixsummer69

no, but it appears that you are getting wound up by my rational and logical arguement :p
my god its a new years miricle

so 18 years ago in the topical wilds of leeds uk a guy called LK was born today........wow eighteen sadly that means I need to stop procasting and start doing and been should be a fun year

Nimf

Subscriber
Ooooh shiny new thread. I'm up, awake and ready for normality to resume. Starting with the kids coming home today and getting their rooms sorted. Ick...

Ruderz

Subscriber
Haha! I still have a couple of days to enjoy myself before going back to my insane, normal life. :p

I say that cause, today I'm going to my grans for our annual New Years vistit, and tomorrow, hopefully, going shopping with my pals. Shopping for them, Mcdonalds for me after, everyones happy.

ScottyB

Hangover from hell.

And DIY seems to be one of my dad's new years resolutions, not a good mix.

Saz

Getting over a bad case of the sh*ts thank god, managed to spend 30 mins on the crosstrainer, so that was good, starting to get hungry, but as always at the tail end of squits, you never know when it will be safe to eat.

BRM

Forum Leader
I'm still in the clothes that i wore out last night with a added hoodie to keep me warm.

Had a good night last night 7 course meal was splendid. Decided i want hair like David Tennant then got robbed by the local taxi firm on the way home, 20 mile journey on New Years Eve is not cheap i can assure you would of been cheaper to book a room for the night.

Going round to my Mums shortly to have a New Years tea, hopefully Burger and chips or something. I'll watch Doctor Who round there too my sisters a bit of a fan but shes working till 8 so shes a bit annoyed.

I'll be packing later as i'm going to France tommorow afternoon for a spot of snowboarding, so whilst most peoples attention has turned to he big return to work/school/college on Monday i'm looking forward to plenty of the white stuff and fine french food

Nemesis Enforcer

Great start to the New Year for me. Had a super time last night, and as planned we dashed before the crowds turned up closer to midnight, well it was just gone 10pm anyway, good job too as I heard today there was some sort of brawl went off where we where sometime between 11 and midnight.

Had a nice easy day thus far too and don't plan on changing that any time soonn

MastersGonads

Hangover from hell...

Was collapsed in my bed by 11....projectile vomiting at 1am....drinking again at 3am...got to sleep at 7!

Ruderz

Subscriber
I'm still not out of bed. I must be getting lazy.

Nemesis Enforcer

Well back to cleaning and what not for me today. Had a good few days though of doing very little other then playing games and chatting on the phone, but its back to reality time now... boooo!!