Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Holograms Of Fans

Greylien

I don't know if I titled that right, but what are the chances of major league teams making holograms of fans with along crowd noises, cheering, etc......piped in? It doesn't seem natural watching a baseball game with zero fans in the stands. It's just not enjoyable for me.

Dust and Rust

It might work better in smaller venues than stadiums. Good idea, though. With baseball, would it be programmed so a "fan" would act appropriately if it got "hit" with a ball? Would it sue for pixel damage? LOL

Fordy

The last game I watched had cutouts of people in the first few rows. It was pretty comical honestly. I wonder how the year will go. It's got to be odd playing with no fans.

Greylien

Heard the news that 11 Marlins players and 4 staff members tested positive for the Covid. If that's any indication, the season won't go well.

Just wait till next year guys, really. This is just sad.