Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Hiya!

Poppy

I'm from the UK, but I've lived abroad here and there for work and schooling. I love nothing more than plopping down in front of the telly for a movie night after work with my cat sat on my lap and a bag of crisps nearby for snacking. I'm convinced that Netflix is one of mankind's most brilliant ideas.

North

Welcome, Poppy! From your profile picture, I thought you'd say popcorn instead of chips. I know both are hard to resist, though! What is your favorite movie and which places have you traveled to?

Poppy

Welcome, Poppy! From your profile picture, I thought you'd say popcorn instead of chips. I know both are hard to resist, though! What is your favorite movie and which places have you traveled to?
I can't get enough of theater popcorn, but It just doesn't taste as good when I try to make it myself. My favorite movie is probably Gone with the Wind or the fourth movie in the Harry Potter lineup if you're looking for something more modern. I've lived in the United States, United Kingdom, and Australia. I tend to borrow slang from all three. What about you?

AmyRichmond

I'm from the UK, but I've lived abroad here and there for work and schooling. I love nothing more than plopping down in front of the telly for a movie night after work with my cat sat on my lap and a bag of crisps nearby for snacking. I'm convinced that Netflix is one of mankind's most brilliant ideas.
I can see that we have at least two things in common already! I too love cats and crisps! I have a little black and white cat called Felix (I bet you can guess where that name came from), and I am a crispaholic. I like ready salted, cheese and onion, and prawn flavour crisps.