Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Hideo Itami coming to...205 Live

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
With not many people watching 205 Live...this might have been missed:

Have to admit, I was surprised when I saw it. I know he hasn't really lived up to the hype in WWE so far but I still didn't expect them to put him in 205 Live.

DC

Have to admit, I was surprised when I saw it. I know he hasn't really lived up to the hype in WWE so far but I still didn't expect them to put him in 205 Live.
It's a catch-22.

The division doesn't have as much credibility as it should (though it's getting there), so when someone is put on the show, the perception is that it's a demotion or not enough of a promotion for those coming in from NXT. But the other side of that coin is to get the credibility we (as smarks) crave, you need to put established talents in the division.

Neville did a great job and Enzo is keeping the fire burning, so the more "names" that go in the better.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
I just wish Aries and Neville were still around - with the likes of Hideo added, we could have had some excellent matches. I'm still hoping Neville reconsiders!

DC

Neville is still around (i.e. under contract), so he might come back, though more likely into the main-show mid-card.

Mr.Windham29

I like Itami, but 205 is a waste of his talent, could be a better challenger for I.C Or U.S, Titles.