Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Hi

BamBamsGurlMoo

Hi, new to board. Live in Australia. Absolutely love WWE.

Favorite current wrestler Roman Reigns.

Luna

Hi, nice to meet you! Unfortunately, I don't follow WWE at all. Do you like other entertainment such as TV series or movies? I'm not familiar with Australian TV shows, but I've heard of Mr Inbetween which may be an interesting watch when it's already released.

BamBamsGurlMoo

Hi, I love watching shows like Face Off and Ru Pauls Drag Race, as well as Riverdale and IZombie. One I am currently enjoying is "The Good Place"

Cherry-Chan

Hi BamBams, which part of Australia do you live in? I hope to visit Australia one day. My grandmother has been there a number of times because friends of hers "emigrated" there in the sixties. I think at that time you could go from the UK to Australia for just ten pounds. Some people went there and loved it, but others just stopped in Australia for a couple of years and then came back to the UK.

Luna

One I am currently enjoying is "The Good Place"
I've heard of that series a few times. I'm planning to pick it up before a new season shows up, but I'm still pressed for time. It sounds like a great comedy which also relates to reality in some ways. What do you think we'll see in the third season?