Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

HHH possible the best ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC

I no he's probably the biggest heel ever in the wwe but i think everybody can admit if u look at his matches , he has to b one of the best wrestlers in last 10 yrs if not all time.
The point i'm making is that even though he was a heel, he kept winning and winning and i guess reli thats why he is the game.

i sound like i actually like HHH, i reli do h8 him actually, lol

I h8ed so much in 99/00 when the rocK kept gettin screwed match after match out of winnig the title.

No swearing please

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris2K

Yeah, um.... first of all, I'd just like to ask you to write some words normally, i.e. hate instead of h8, and secondly...

It's Singhy time ;)

Seabass

Winner of the TWO Prediction League 2002-03
Originally posted by therock_3:16_xx
I no he's probably the biggest heel ever in the wwe but i think everybody can admit if u look at his matches , he has to b one of the best wrestlers in last 10 yrs if not all time.
The point i'm making is that even though he was a heel, he kept winning and winning and i guess reli thats why he is the game.

oh Ed's gonna love this topic :p
anyway...have you by any chance, heard of bookers therock_3:16_xx?

Rikidozan

Hehe, i'm so predictable.

But yeah, HHH does rulzzz, hezzz wwwwaaaayyyyy betta then Miskawa or Rick Flair

Bluestiger99

Trips as the greatest wrestler ever? Yeah, about that. Unless your really hate everyone else, you have to be joking. And try using a spell check.

MrFill

Maybe he thinks he has to text here, so he has to keep on pressing the buttons to change characters

You never know

Either that, or he's a Muppet :D

Dickie Hyde

If he's joking and winding people up, he should feel bad about himself.

If he's serious that's his opinion,

I agree that HHH is a great wrestler (don't flame me!)

But therock_3:16_xx do you realize that the storylines in matches are made up?

the assasin

Originally posted by StoneColdSteveAustin
do you realize that the storylines in matches are made up?
WHAT?!?! NOOOOO!!! Next you'll be saying that Santa, the Easter Bunny & the Tooth Fairy aren't real either.

Seabass

Winner of the TWO Prediction League 2002-03
Originally posted by the assasin
WHAT?!?! NOOOOO!!! Next you'll be saying that Santa, the Easter Bunny & the Tooth Fairy aren't real either.
God damn! that sarcastic comment has been over-used to the point that it's being over-abused

Colin

TWO Hall of Fame Member
This has deviated from the normal course of events!

...it needed to be done.

JackHammer

Triple H is with no doubt in my mind the best Heel, because I HATE HIM!!!
BUT I am damn tired of seeing him with the sledge hammer; like last night! And am damn glad Goldberg speared HHH and used the sledge against Batista!!!

That was one good match!!!

GOLDBERG RULES!!!!!!

No spoilers please Mr. Jackhammer :)

Chris2K

Last edited by a moderator:

Joe Reilly

This thread reminds of the old days before following the internet coverage and really looking into the booking side of things, in a way I actually miss those times, as it helped keep the unpredicability level of the shows going!

Cheers,

Joe

Ed_666

Originally posted by Dante
Trips as the greatest wrestler ever? Yeah, about that. Unless your really hate everyone else, you have to be joking.
The title of the thread doesn't mention him being the greatest wrestle ever.

In the thread he says he's "one of the best wrestlers of the last 10 years" and I think that's pretty accurate.

As to the greatest ever, if he meant greatest WWE champion ever, HHH would be a contender obviously.

What I think is strange is that people like Bret, Angle etc are lauded for their skills, yet Ric Flair is named as one of the greatest wrestlers ever, despite not having the technical skills of other wrestlers, and wrestling a very similar style to HHH.

If HHH wrestles till he's 50 will he be the greatest ever then?

Ed

MrFill

The only problem with that is that Flair's quality of matches was VERY good upto about 4 or 5 years ago, and he's had FAR too many ***** matches to count

Now, if HHH adds about 30 more ***** matches, returns to form, and wrestles until he's 50, then yeah, I suppose so

But recently, he's had 2 years of being GREAT and 2 years of being average - you don't get to be the greatest by being average

Rikidozan

Ed, i'm guessing you haven't seen any of Flair's NWA matches? True, he worked with other greats like Harley Race, Rick Steamboat etc etc so the matches had no other choice but to be great. But Flair also got awesome matches out of the likes of Ronnie Garvin, Lex Luger and Dusty Rhodes. To put HHH in the same catagory as Flair wishful thinking at best.

Flair at his best easily had the technical skills of Angle, Bret or Dean Malenko.
On a side note, HHH didn't grow up watching WWE, he grew up watching NWA and actually idolised Flair and Race.

Ed_666

Could Flair survive falling off a crane in a car and appear the next night? There you go then! :lol: :p ;)

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.