Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Hey guys!

spotlight

Ratings
Just call me spotlight. I'm 22 and I'm from Vancouver, Washington. I've always loved sci-fi and fantasy. I started out with books like Harry Potter and the Chronicles of Narnia and I moved up from there. I'm currently reading the Game of Thrones books. Sadly I'm not caught up on a lot of TV shows but maybe I can change that in the near future.

ShadowEdge

Ratings
Hi, Spotlight! We should team up. You be the light and I'll be the shadow - it sounded hilarious in my head at least. Welcome to the forum!

Ratings
Hey, Spotlight! You're from such a beautiful area (which you already know). Harry Potter remains one of my favorite books series of all time. It's hard to beat! How are you liking the Game of Thrones books? I love the show, but the books were a little "eh" for me. It's rare for me to like an adaptation better than the book but this is one of the few exceptions.

What shows are you hoping to get caught up on?

@spotlight and @ShadowEdge do sound really cool together.