Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Help me come up with a dog name!

Ratings
This weekend I'm getting an adorable golden retriever. I'm beyond excited. My friends are already asking me what I'm going to name him and I have no idea! Can you guys help me brainstorm some good names?

So far, the names that have been suggested to me (that aren't absolutely ridiculous) are Butters and Rhett (with the middle name Treaver).

Laffy

Wales forever!!!
Subscriber
Ratings
Wiggywaggywoowoo is a great name. My neighbours cat is called Orgasm you could run with that or just Bert.

Ratings
My neighbours cat is called Orgasm.
Well, I guess if any creature can pull that name off it's a cat. I can just see the patronizing glare from said beast. "If you don't understand the name, it's because you're clearly of inferior intellect, now get my Temptations human."

@The Wild Things what about Jax, Bronze, or Harry? I like the middle name you came up with. No matter what I name my pets I usually call them by a nickname. Do you?

Ratings
Name him after me and I'll give a Like. Or.........
ALF
Paul
Donald Trump
Maggot
Slave
Dog
Zuckerburg
Toodles
Twinkles
Your Majesty
Overlord

Shall I go on?

scatman

Ratings
Wiggywaggywoowoo is a great name. My neighbours cat is called Orgasm you could run with that or just Bert.
What kind of person names their cat orgasm?

A golden retriever needs a name that implies action. Retrieving is a verb, after all.

I would go with Fletcher. Fetcher with and L.

Go fecth Flecther..............Good boy.

Laffy

Wales forever!!!
Subscriber
Ratings
She stupidly asked her grandchildren to name her cat and said whatever they came up with she would use. The first time I heard her calling the cat in I stuck my head through the upstairs window to work out what was happening. It's one way of meeting your neighbours I guess

Ratings
She stupidly asked her grandchildren to name her cat and said whatever they came up with she would use. The first time I heard her calling the cat in I stuck my head through the upstairs window to work out what was happening. It's one way of meeting your neighbours I guess
That's the best thing I've heard this week.

@Poppy, I always end up using a nickname which is why I like to make sure I choose names with a good one!

@Zack T, that's a good one. Definitely using that as a nickname if nothing else. There's also Bark Wahlberg.

@Greylien, don't think I'll be naming my dog after Trump but ALF (or Alfie) is a good one! Dog is very Breakfast at Tiffany's.

@scatman, oh, I like Fletcher!

He came with the name Leo. I'm still debating whether or not I like that enough not to change it.

Ratings
She stupidly asked her grandchildren to name her cat and said whatever they came up with she would use.
I would never have gotten away with such a cheeky response!

I like the name Leo and think it suits. Leos are male lions and they usually have those big golden manes. It's also easy to call out LLLL-EEEE-OOOO when you're trying to get his attention. I hope the pup is settling in.

I named my cat after my favorite athlete (Kobe). I don't know if you're into that, but maybe you have a favorite actor, athlete, wrestler that you can name them after. But don't name them John or something ;)