Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Hello!

alexszollo

Hello, guys and girls!
My name is Alex Szollo, I am 28, I live in Timisoara, Romania, and I am a complete and total geek. I fondly remember the good old times, about twelve years ago, when I was a complete and total wrestling mark, and always had beef with Craig, the moderator on the TWO chatrooms. I am still a wrestling nut , but my interests have extended to Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, and pretty much everything DC and Marvel. Also, I have Cerebral Palsy, but it does not like me, so it does not have me. Looking forward to making friends here.
Cheers!

Last edited:

DandyMandy

Welcome to the forum, Alexszollo! Things must have really calmed down because I've never seen any heavy debating here over sports teams or wrestling opinions. Maybe everyone has just gotten older. I'm a Game of Thrones fan, but I'm one of the few who was totally Team Cersei. I'm glad she and Jaime went out together, but boy was it devastating to see it happen. Arya Stark is still amazing though, so at least there's that. Which show will you flock to once GoT and The Walking Dead end?

alexszollo

I am somewhere between the Lannisters and the Starks. I find the final season to be a bit of a clusterfrick, to be completely honest, but they did go all-in with the special effects, so there is that. As for what show I will flock to, there is still a great deal of stuff I have yet to get into: Sherlock, House MD, etc. Also, there is a load of stuff that has been announced: I am very intrigued by Batwoman, and the HBO Watchmen series coming up. Would love to be your friend!

Ogmore

Hey, Alex. I'm a native of Wales, but I visited Bucharest as a young lad and it was a lovely place, steeped in history. I enjoyed my time there. I'm planning to watch Watchmen as well since something needs to fill my GoT gap and nothing else has caught my eye.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Welcome back Alex...thought that name looked familiar! :p

Revenger

Hey there Alex. I have a similar movie and TV show preference. I was not disappointed with the GoT ending, although I have a different ending in mind.

As for Marvel, I wish there will be a crossover between the X-Men and the Avengers now that a few of the Marvel characters are gone.