• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Hello!

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
217 3
Well...as you noticed we finally made the move!

It wasn't as smooth as I'd like and I apologise for that but considering the amount of changes that we did in one go I'm pretty chuffed it went as well as it did. You may have noticed we (TWO + COW) both now also have https url's...so that was another change on top of the domain name, redesign and xenforo migration.

Just seeing some of the interations on the forum today I think the new software is definetly going to give us a better chance going forward then had we stayed with vBulletin.

Have you checked out Cult of Whatever? I love some of the new article styles we can do, such as THIS, or THIS, or THIS and lots more.

You should now see us focusing more on cult entertainment as a whole rather than just wrestling.

As I mentioned in some of my earlier posts, there are still lots of little jobs I need to do before the 'official launch' but I'm really pleased so far.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
217 3
We'll be doing some server updates in the next few days, won't all be at once. There will be some down time while the server reboots.