Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Hello Everybody

MickeyBoy84

I have recently joined to chat about wrestling and soccer mainly but also sometimes about other things look forward to chatting with you's :)

Ogmore

Hello, Mickey. I'm wrestling fan myself. Do you have any favourites? As soon as I start to like somebody, I swear Vince messes up their chances of appearing in great matches.

Evelyn

Hiya! I've just started getting into wrestling, MickeyBoy, and like watching it so far. It's like a mash-up between MMA, traditional wrestling, and soap operas. What have you thought about the World Cup?

MickeyBoy84

did you watch the extreme rules ppv? will you watch the slammiversary ppv tonight?
who have you enjoyed watching most so far?
the world cup was exciting now waiting for the club football to start up again :)

Evelyn

did you watch the extreme rules ppv? will you watch the slammiversary ppv tonight?
who have you enjoyed watching most so far?
I think Slammiversary belongs to Impact Wrestling and not the WWE or Raw brand. They aren't all the same, right? I'm still getting my feet wet and it's hard to keep things straight. I haven't bit the bullet with PPV yet. I'm waiting until Ronda Rousey has a match. Ronda Rousey is my favourite female wrestler, I was a fan of her UFC/MMC work. I also think Nia Jax seems talented. For the men I like watching tag-team matches with New Day and singles matches that include A. J. Styles or The Miz. I don't know the older crew like The Undertaker or Triple H enough to have an opinion about them. It's hard to keep everyone straight!

Cherry-Chan

Which football team do you support, Mickey? I used to support Leeds United, but changed my mind, and now I support West Brom. That was after living in Birmingham for a while.

I am starting to get into wrestling, and joined this forum to learn a bit more about it.