Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Hello Earthlings

Ratings
Hi,
I'm Greylien, I am 28 earth years old, I am from........let's call it New Mexico and leave it at that.

I like watching that football stuff that America has, I am a HUGE Star Trek fan (the original..........it's so campy and over the top), and I'm glad you let me come here in peace. I hope I can contibute quality.

Looking over shoulder......... "Is that good?"

Ratings
Yes, very nicely done! Welcome to the forum. Star Trek isn't my thing, but I adore George Takei and Leonard Nimoy. Are you interested in Star Trek: Discovery? I believe it's shown on some special channel that undoubtedly requires another subscription.

Ratings
I like Discovery as well. It's the whole "Up there in space discovering new civilizations" thing that captivates me. The way it was done originally is so ingrained into me though, that a cheap knock-off of the show would not be good enough.

The standards of those who are not of this earth are higher than seen down here. I hope you understand. :cool: