Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Hearthstone

As is evident from my username and avatar, I'm a big fan of Hearthstone. I've been playing since launch. The game has changed tremendously over the years, but I still love it. When Bed Brode left the team, I was a bit on edge, thinking that the game might go downhill. I went and checked out their official forums and saw loads of players giving negative feedback and saying they hate the game now, which was a shock to me. The latest expansion has been tons of fun and the devs are always adding new mechanics to keep the gameplay fresh. Any long term (or new) Hearthstone players on here?

Chuckyy

I've played it casually for a couple years. I got turned off the game when it became Druidstone. Seriously, do all the developers play as Druids? The amount of power given to them is nuts.

Zack T

I only played Hearthstone enough to unlock the winged horse mount for my WoW account. It's not a bad game but I just am not all that interested in card games anymore.