Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Hazard is finally a Real Madrid player

jack25

So Eden Hazard was finally unveiled at the Santiago Bernabeu and wasted no time in kissing the club logo on his jersey. I am a huge Chelsea fan but unlike most of the club's fans, I didn't feel slighted by this gesture. He has countless times confessed how (as a little boy) he dreamed of playing for the Spanish giants. What isn't in doubt is that he remains a Chelsea legend.

lymmo

So far, I haven't seen any kind of unkind gestures or insults directed at Eden, mostly because he acted as a real professional during his tenure in Chelsea. He played his part and gave his all and it is only fair to let him begin his next chapter in his career in earnest.

Last edited:

didge

Hazard rarely talked about Real Madrid during his interviews while at the Bridge and now that he signed for them, he has every right to pledge his allegiance. It will be interesting to see whether or not he fillthe void left by Cristiano Ronaldo at the Bernabeu.

lymmo

I agree with what you just said @didge especially because Eden tried as much as he could to play it cool especially when there was so much speculation about his rumored move. Let's wait and see how the next chapter in his professional career unfolds.