Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Have any ink or metal?

Queen Bob

I have one tatto on the back of my neck it's a plain ol' star that surrounds my piercing.

I have more pirecings - The back of my neck called the Nape, I have my eyebrow, except It's done horrizontally, I have my tragus, my Conch, Tounge and my nipple.

I have had more than that tho, I did have both my nipples done, just one now. I had 2 industrial piercings my other eyebrow and my lip.

I still want to get some more.

darrenas

7 tats, both calfs, 2 on each upper arm and one on wrist... 3 ear piercings, one nipple...

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
Posted in another thread. Kinda old one. I've had this for about 4 years.

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
I've only got one tattoo, of an angel. Had about 7 piercings in my eyebrow until I got fed up of them growing out super fast, and I've got two piercings in my left ear. I've got a design for a new tattoo, I'm having a nice Green Man swirly piece on my shoulder, just don't actually have the funds to go through with it yet. :(

Twig

You don't need money to get tattoos. A prostitute with a sewing needle and india ink did one on my leg for free. And a redneck meth-addled skinhead did my neck for free with his prison-style gun...

But piercings, those you should go to a pro for.

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
You don't need money to get tattoos. A prostitute with a sewing needle and india ink did one on my leg for free. And a redneck meth-addled skinhead did my neck for free with his prison-style gun...

But piercings, those you should go to a pro for.
I dunno man, I've got a real intricate design. I wouldn't be happy to just let anyone do it?

Twig

Haha, yeah definitely, Chris. My advice is always bad advice... except when it's great advice. hahaha

Trash

I had my cheeks pierced, I win.

Nose, cheeks, lip, tounge, helix and a 10mm tunnel.
I used to work as a tattoo and piercer, so along the way I've picked up 2 sleeves, a chest piece, about 40 tattoos in total.
One day I was bored and tattooed my own toes.
Definitely wouldn't recommend that :sad:

Trash

How do you find that? I've seen a lot of microdermals get infected, they can look pretty hot on girls though.

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
Yeah, me too. I thought it looked hideous on her. Just my opinion though. I've never been big on piercings.

Queen Bob

How do you find that? I've seen a lot of microdermals get infected, they can look pretty hot on girls though.
Really? The healing time on them is really rather short and as long as pressure is kept on it during the healing process while being cleaned, rejection is very rare and infection is kept minimal.Then again, you are likely to know than me as an piercer and it's a shame I'm a guy then.

Nimf

Subscriber
Trash, how come you're not tattooing anymore? I was gonna get you to do something for me if you still were!

Twig

A girl I knew had her clevaged pierced. there.
Knew a girl who had three on her chest, in a "V". One in her clevage and two at the top of each breast. Made and "X" with her nipples pierced.

Also knew a girl with four in her mouth... but she took most of 'em out. Couldn't even feel her lips when I kissed her. :lol:

But these are other people. So Trash still wins.

I wanna get the stick& poke on my leg re-done with a gun. Put some color in there, get the sushi knife right, blue Japanese-style waves parting away from the knife on either side, and maybe some sea-creatures popping out of the water (an eel, a salmon, a small school of aji mackeral, and an octopus perhaps... but I'd get those done later).
Also want a twisty, gnarled fine-line black & grey tree on my right hip, going up my torso... but it's gonna be ridiculousnissly expensive.
I'm also formulating a heritage chest piece in my head.