• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Hangover remedies

Ratings
What are some good hangover remedies that work for you? I had one too many shots last night (this morning?) down at the pub and then a few more at a club. I feel like death. I don't usually get snockered, so I'm having a rough go of pulling myself together. I haven't felt this bad since my first fresher at uni.

Poppy

Ratings
Most of the tricks I know work best beforehand such as eating a greasy meal and consuming some prickly pear cactus extract. However, I'll give it a go anyway. If you're sick to your stomach have some peppermint tea or nibble on some ginger. Drink something with electrolytes to restore your hydration levels. Take some Tylenol for the pain, then go back to bed and sleep it off if you can.

Ratings
Tylenol or ibuprofen with a medium glass of water. If I feel like eating, I prefer something plain like a cracker or half-slice of bread.

Ratings
Sorry to hear you're so poorly at the moment. My remedy has always been hair of the dog. Some people can't stomach the thought of having another when they're already ill, but I swear it works.