Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Hafu Buntai

Eddie

Subscriber
Wrestler's Name: Raion Isamu

Alias(es): The White Lion

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 220 lbs

Entrance Music: Zoro- Cube [video=youtube;tBXMe00YCbo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBXMe00YCbo[/video]

Hometown: Kansas City, USA Hails from: Kyoto, Japan

Wrestling Style: Heavily Technical, Ground

Brief Profile: Born in Kansas City USA an illegitimate son of a visiting Japanese wrestler Isamu grew up idolising his father although not seeing very much of him in his early childhood due to his father being in Japan and his mothers refusal to leave her homeland he received many gifts and communicated through the internet and by phone and developed a strong bond with his father, a bond shared with his childhood friend Tatsuo whom his father showed great affection for, he eventually left america for Japan and was placed under the tutelage of his father and developed a great many skills and after years on the Japanese circuit he intends on using what he's learn back in his birth country and spreading the word and wonders of the Japanese style.

Entrance(s): Multiple fireworks shoot from the stage as the music begins and shortly after Isamu walks out smiling points a hand at the ceiling and drops his arm with a single chopping motion then walks to the ring slapping hands with fans and eventually rolling into the ring and ascending the turnbuckles and repeating his arm gesture from before.

Signature Move(s) : Fire Buster (sit out spinebuster), Shining Wizard, Monster Buster (Kryptonite Crunch)

Finishing Move(s) : R.I Special 1 (Tiger Driver), R.I Special 2 (Gorilla Clutch)

Alignment: Face

Base: Kenta Kobashi

Wrestler's Name: Raijin Tatsuo

Alias(es): The Phoenix

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 180 lbs

Entrance Music: Zoro-Cube

Hometown: Kansas City, USA. Hailing from Kyoto Japan

Wrestling Style: High Flying, Submission

Brief Profile: With a similar past to Isamu, Tatsuo is of mixed race and is a huge fan of Isamu's father and the Japanese style however his own father has never attempted a relationship with him due to having a family already which has led to Tatsuo to strive to be better than his father unlike Isamu who only wants to live up to his, with a fiery temper and a slightly crazy side. His brother like relationship with Isamu left the obvious choice of tag teaming with him and heading to fulfil Isamu's dream

Entrance(s): After the fireworks are over Tatsuo bolts down the ramp into the ring jumps onto the top turnbuckle and backflips off the top

Signature Move(s) : Shining Wizard, Phoenix claw (Basaiku Knee Kick), Corkscrew Moonsault (Dragons Breath)

Finishing Move(s) : Flying Phoenix Exploder (720 DDT), Thunder Whip (Christo)

Alignment: Face

Base: CIMA

Tag Bio: Childhood friends through their mothers situation bring the parents together followed by the two boys'. When they reached the age allowing them to, they headed for Japan where Isamu was trained by his father and Tatsuo by Isamu's Uncle a smaller more athletic wrestler. After wrestling across the japanese circuit they've returned to show the world the strength of the Japanese style. Although their career is well documented their personal life is not common knowledge a factor which can lead to awkward situations.

Tag Entrance: A combination of both singles entrances with both men high 5 after Tatsuo backflips.

Tag Team Sig Moves: White Wizard(Double Shining Wizard), Double Heel Hook

Tag Finisher: Hafu Buster ( Isamu sets up the Brain buster and Tatsuo hits a backflip 'spike')

Last edited:

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
One thing, what the F is a Phoenix claw Basaiku Knee Kick? Or more accurately how is it different to a normal busaiku knee kick

[video=youtube;YEJuR4565_g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEJuR4565_g[/video]

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
Weird, was just going to post the same thing! :)

Eddie

Subscriber
It the japanese word for half japanese half american.... apparently :lol:

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
If I'm brutal about it I really don't like it for a face team from Japan. Would you consider changing it to something more "jumping bomb angels"-ish...

Eddie

Subscriber
I've no ideas at the minute, I'll try and think of something at work.

Eddie

Subscriber
Gonna put these guys on hold for a bit, may even drop one and make em a singles wrestler but not for a bit. Been back at work two shifts and found no end of problems so ill be short on time so to make sure I'm putting in my faiir share I'll stick with just HD for now