Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

H}{H-Evolution here - Account issue.

Evolution-HHH

Signed in once under the new form, great - returned to the site 15 minutes later, and apparently I don't have permissions to see the forum under my usual account...which is odd, to say the least.

I made a positive comment about the sites appearance in an update, and that was about all I've done today, so I'm mystified as to how this snaffuu has occurred. I'm a fairly regular member in the wrestling discussion forums, so this has come as an unexpected hitch...could any of you forum bosstypes help this poor ijit poster out, pls? Would love ya forever. :p

Note: I made this backup account just now and can see everything fine - so I suspect a permission mask slip has occurred or something. Once things are fixed, feel free to delete this account, it's really only here to make this assistance request anyway!

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Yeah...I think what I'm going to do is delete the majority of the usergroups and start again. This means most of you should be able to post but with minimum permissions. I'll fix it later today.

So most of you should end up in the default 'registered' group.

Try logging in now?

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Señor Mod is back.

Y'all better be behaving.