Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Group ride

Jordaci

Today we went on a motorcycle group ride to benefit the military. There were about 240 bikes! It was great. People lined the streets with flags and waves. I've been on many rides, this was my favorite. It was called a troup ride. Anyone ride?

Classified

Nope. Don't ride, but I like those kinds of gatherings when I see them. It seems like more times than not they are doing it for a cause when there are that many.

ShadowEdge

Oh, what's it like to be around a large group of people again? I really miss socializing. I'm cool with social distancing as asked, and gatherings have had to stop here anyway, but I miss being around lots of people. I donate to Toys for Tots and the local biker group picks them up and delivers them to their next destination. That's about as close I care to be a motorcycle, especially when it's blazing hot outside. My SUV has an air conditioner. So, what kind of bike do you ride?

Greylien

How exactly were you benefiting the military? Raising money for "Home Baskets"? Baskets full of small treats and such to remind them home?

God bless them. They do the work most of us wouldn't.

KaliR

Love this! I do ride and I've been on a couple of troup rides. Every year we go on a "wounded warrior" ride too. A few weeks ago I went on a benefit ride to support a couple the youth of our town.