Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Goofy Comedies

headrush

Seen any good comedies lately, no matter how ridiculous or lowbrow? I saw a few decent ones. Step Brothers was way funnier than expected, and I also laughed quite a bit during Stuck On You. I was slightly disappointed in Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story. For that, I would recommend the Beatles scene with Paul Rudd and Jack Black.

lymmo

Jennifer Lopez stood in Hustlers, with some calling it an Oscar moment. Isn't It Romantic, Good Boys and Shazam are other comedies that caught my eye. Are there any movies that you're looking forward to this year?

Classified

Breaking The Bank with Kelsey Grammer can be classified as goofy. At least I thought it was. It was also the type of movie that is funnier to those in the banking industry. At least I hope it would be.

Dust and Rust

Jexi was kind of the same, but with the computer nerd crowd. I found it hard to laugh at the spots where, I think, I was supposed to laugh.

jack25

Did any of you watch Trainwreck? It has a rich cast that includes LeBron James and is about a free-spirited young magazine writer who has her first serious relationship with a prominent sports doctor.