Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Good non-Netflix shows

headrush

Last night, I saw Bad Education on HBO. It stars Hugh Jackman and is based on a true story: In 2002, Frank Tassone — superintendent of a Long Island, New York, school district — got busted for embezzling millions over some years. Jackman was awesome. What movies or TV do you recommend from other channels?

Last edited:

Jordaci

Well I'm a huge Lifetime fan! I watch any and all things on there. I also love Maine Cabin Masters! I can also watch the DIY station for hours!

Snarky-Guru

I recommend trying out for that bingeing project where five people will receive a grand in US currency to watch all the Star Wars movies and all The Mandalorian episodes.

Betts

I've been watching a lot of the DYI shows. I'm waiting for all the other shows that I like to come back on. I'm a fan of SWAT, The Walking Dead and FBI.
I know you said non-Netflix but I just watched Jericho and Longmire.