Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Ghosts and other spooky things

Chuckyy

This is a topic that really divides peoples, but I'm really curious to know - how many of us here believe in ghosts and the supernatural in general? I'm a believer and I've had many experiences that solidify my belief. Anyone else have a creepy interaction with an otherworldly being?

Boomer

This is probably a case of being a little kid with a huge imagination, but I once thought I saw a Native American chief in the backyard. Full headdress and everything. Years later, my sister told me that in that same backyard, she once thought she saw a figure. Her description fit the same guy!

Greylien

I believe there is more out there than meets the eye. This, day to day life, can't be all there is. So yes, I believe in the supernatural because the alternative is too depressing.

This isn't a "ghost" story but it's odd nonetheless. Many years ago, I was searching my bedroom for a safety pin. It was one of those big ones that goes on clothing. I was literally down on my hands and knees looking EVERYWHERE for this thing but I just couldn't find it. I decided to give up and go into the kitchen to get something to drink. As I was walking out of my room, I heard the sound of something fall. I looked behind me, and lo and behold, there was the safety pin in all its glory smack dab in the middle of the room! I couldn't believe it. I don't know what happened that day, but I said "Thank you" aloud.