• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Getting Stuck In The Game

Ratings
Have you ever experienced getting stuck in a game and you don't know how to proceed or win that current scenario or level? It happened to me on several occasions and it is really frustrating. What I do is I will stop playing that game for several days and play other games. What about you?

Ratings
I try taking the same route you do, but if it has been a month or two and I still can't figure out a puzzle or find a clue I have to find in order to advance, I'll google it so I can keep playing.

Ratings
That is part of what makes the gaming experience unique and fulfilling. Getting stuck may be frustrating at first but overcoming the challenge feels awesome.

Ratings
The feeling is indeed incredible when we overcome a very hard part of the game without any outside help. To me, I don't want to wait so I either ask a friend who plays the same game or go to the internet for the solution.

Ratings
Asking a friend is a good way to know how to pass through a level, but there are games I play that my friends are not playing so I only refer to the internet when I want to immediately pass a level.