Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Getting old, golf

Fordy

I can remember when my gramps would watch golf on TV. I thought he was crazy. I've got to say that I have been enjoying watching it lately. Anyone else? Got a favorite golfer?

Rylan10

I think that golf is the most relaxing form of TV entertainment. It is at a slow pace and even I can follow the rules! The opposite can be said of actually playing the game, though. It takes years of practice and can be very frustrating at times.

Poppy

Golf? I can't be bothered. My father adores it though. His favourite golfer is Rory McIlroy from Northern Ireland. He's actually quite young for a professional golfer. What about you, Fordy?

Classified

I have to admit, if given the choice between hockey and golf, I would watch golf. Like having a choice between listening to heavy metal or Barry Manilow. Barry it is.

DJames

A choice between hockey and golf, hands down hockey! The fighting, blood, missing teeth and gore! I do watch golf though. I'm still a Tiger Woods fan. There has been a lot of golf on tv lately.