Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Getting new games for this Halloween?

North

I feel like there aren't many innovations in the horror games genre, and the VR system takes it to a level traditional consoles just can't compete with. That said, are you still getting new horror or thriller games this year?

DandyMandy

I'm not usually that into the horror/thriller genre, but I can't get enough of Five Nights at Freddy's VR: Help Wanted. Animatronics are darn creepy in VR mode and the story slowly builds anticipation and anxiety. There are tons of jump scares and head games. It's been out since May so you might have already played it, but you can find it on Steam if you're interested.

Have you played any of the Paranormal games? It's a popular franchise, but it isn't a favorite of mine.

North

Nah, I didn't get anything for Halloween. It's been a while since I bought anything. I don't always have the time to play, so I delay buying new stuff all the time. I've seen videos and heard stories of people playing VR horror games as well, which sounds like the real deal, so I'm saving up money to go experience it someday.