Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Gen Xers, Millennials, Xennials, & Gen Z Readers, Where Are You?

Ratings
Hey! How's it going posters? Last Saturday, I joined Talk Whatever Online. Just to let you know, I self-built my website through the website builder, Webs 5 years ago.

Because Webs has been going through so many technical difficulties over the last 1-5 years (especially the last 1 1/2 year), I continue to keep my website, It's Not All Gumdrops & Unicorns live.

In late January this year, I converted my Blogger page into a website titled, OMG, Anna! What's Going On?!

Because the jerk moderators at Google Plus decided to block and blacklist my content, last month for supposedly "spamming" multiple Google Plus communities (I have belonged to the social "sharing" site since 2015), my page views, traffic, and SEO have really suffered.

By the Google Plus moderators blocking and blacklisting my content, I haven't published a blog in a month. They don't care about the fact, that someone like yours truly started from the bottom by self-building a free website, as well as self-publishing and promoting my content.

Living in technological hell has really put me in a huge rut, so much so that I have felt really depressed and lonely. Anyway, if you want to read innovative, informative, and entertaining blogs with music, animation, horror, folklores, plus more, don't be scared to visit and take a tour around It's Not All Gumdrops & Unicorns. The same applies to
OMG, Anna! What's Going On?!

Also, don't forget to like, subscribe, share, and +1 on Google Plus!

It's Not All Gumdrops & Unicorns

It's Not All Gumdrops & Unicorns Blog Listing

OMG, Anna! What's Going On?!

BTW: Here's the last Cartoon Sunday blog I published.

Cartoon Sunday: Watership Down {Disturbing Trailer}

Ratings
Anna, I'm honestly not that familiar with SEO, but could you be making things worse by posting this - "Also, don't forget to like, subscribe, share, and +1 on Google Plus!" Is Google Plus tracking the origination of all those likes, subscriptions, and shares? I imagine it's terribly frustrating and disheartening to work so hard on your content and have Google muck it up.

Ratings
Hello Anna! It takes a lot of dedication and talent to pull together content and create a site. Good on you for not letting them keep you down! I bet your site traffic will pick up before you know it.

Ratings
Anna, I'm honestly not that familiar with SEO, but could you be making things worse by posting this - "Also, don't forget to like, subscribe, share, and +1 on Google Plus!"
How so? Do you think it sounds too much like a sales pitch or something?

As far as Google Plus goes, it is supposed to be a social "sharing" social media site but it's dead for the most part. Even though it has always been the laughingstock of all social media platforms, it was always a last resort site, that I managed to generate more readership on.

Lately, I can't do anything on Google Plus because they want to label me a "spammer." The biggest problem I continue to face in general is indifference to my content.

Most adults are indifferent to animation, including Japanese animation because they have this mindset, that cartoons are only meant for children. All the while, they will be those same adults, who bum rush kids in theater lines for the latest Disney film.

Ratings
Hello Anna! It takes a lot of dedication and talent to pull together content and create a site. Good on you for not letting them keep you down! I bet your site traffic will pick up before you know it.
Thank you, ShadowEdge! I really hope to generate more traffic, page views, and feedback. Like I said yesterday, I haven't published a blog, since last month mostly because of the jerks at Google Plus. I'm struggling to get out of this rut.

Generally speaking, Google has been censoring and demonitizing other bloggers' and vloggers' content.