• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Games That Pay Monetary Rewards

Ratings
There are tournament games that pay monetary rewards to those that win the tournament. I can't compete in those games as the competitors in those games are professional gamers. Are there any games that pay monetary rewards just buy finishing or completing the game?

Ratings
I also searched for games that pay monetary rewards when I was younger, but there aren't many. The ones I saw had a survey to complete or purchase something in order to be eligible for the rewards. I don't think it is not worth my time and effort playing those kind of games because I will not enjoy them in the end.

Ratings
What you said may be true. We play games to enjoy it and not necessarily to get income from it. I guess I will just try to apply to a game developer as a game tester.

Ratings
It's tough to avoid all the scams out there. I guess you could try something like Swagbucks, but it will take ages to earn anything, especially if you only focus on games.

browncoat

Ratings
Game accounts for online based games are worth money, but I don't think it would be enough to replace a 40 hour a week job. PlayerAuctions (www.playerauctions.com) allows you to sell your account to someone who plays the game or wants to play the game at high level. It's not usually very challenging to get to max level with good gear, and you may already play games with accounts that are highly sought after. Give it a look and let me know if that helps.

Ratings
Don't they have tournaments now where players gather at, say, a convention center in a city? True, these are players who are the best at what they do, but I'm pretty sure you get a financial reward for winning.

Ratings
E-sports are definitely a thing, but you have to be the best of the best to be able to compete at that level. The rewards are enormous, though. You can always stream your game play through Twitch and earn money that way. You don't have to be the greatest player, just engaging to watch.