Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Game - would you rather A or B

Ratings
The selection is a tough choice for me because I like both. For the sake of the game, I will choose the beach.

This will be an easy one: iPhone or Samsung?

Ratings
Samsung! Basically, I like Android phones. That is probably because Android is an open source operating system.

So here's one: for a British seaside resort holiday, would you prefer Brighton or Blackpool?

Ratings
That's an easy choice for me, I'd rather forgo magical powers if it meant I could live forever. While it would be nice to have magical powers, nothing is better than life.

Which scenario would you prefer, being trapped in an elevator with someone discussing politics or being trapped in an elevator with someone discussing religion?

Ratings
You have too pick one. Them's the rules. I think. Well, I'm really not particular.

@BamBamsGurlMoo an unending comedy. Seriously, who would pick an unending horror? That would take a serious masochist. Or maybe a psychopath.

If you had the opportunity to spend two hours with a wrestling star would you pick The Undertaker or Edge?

Ratings
24 1 1
Politics then.

That's a tough one, would be great to hang with either one, but being Canadian I'll go with Edge.

you have the opportunity to star in a famous directors movie who would you chose Steven Spielberg or Quinton Tarantino

Ratings
I like some of Quinton Tarantino's work, but he's a bit hit-or-miss for me. Steven Spielberg can do no wrong though, so I'd pick him. Maybe I could meet E.T.

If you could host an awards show with your best friend or significant other would you host the Oscars or the VMAs?

Ratings
I like some of Quinton Tarantino's work, but he's a bit hit-or-miss for me. Steven Spielberg can do no wrong though, so I'd pick him. Maybe I could meet E.T.

If you could host an awards show with your best friend or significant other would you host the Oscars or the VMAs?
VMAs they look like heaps of fun

Would you rather be an actor or musician

Ratings
I'd rather be an actor because they appear to have more longevity. Plus, I'm rubbish with musical instruments.

If you had some spare cash sitting around are you more likely to use it to travel or to spend it on a luxury item?

Ratings
80's NWA - Four Horsemen! I still love wrestling today though.

Which show would you be more likely to binge, any version of Sherlock or any version of Dr. Who?