Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Game - would you rather A or B

Hal

Ratings
I'd rather have a partner with a bad body and an awesome attitude. Not to sound too cliche, but looks fade...most people will end up having a "bad" body eventually. Attitudes are a little bit more permanent.

Would you rather time-travel to the past or the future?

Ratings
I asked the same question, but now I will answer it. I'd rather go to the future because I can read or know what happened in the past, but I will never what happens in the future.

If you will be reincarnated, which will you prefer, a bird or a fish?

Ratings
A bird, hands down. Large bodies of water freak me out. Heights have never freaked me out. I've always gotten a rush from them.

You're going on vacation! Would you rather go to the beach or the mountains?

Ratings
I'm going with eternal winter because I'm burning up. Ask me again once it's cold out and I'm sure my answer would change.

Which cartoon dog would you rather own, Snoopy from Charlie Brown/Peanuts or Scooby from Scooby-Doo?

Hal

Ratings
I asked the same question, but now I will answer it.
Ah, my apologies! I didn't mean to repeat. My subconscious must have remembered you asking that and it didn't tell my conscious self the whole story.

Which cartoon dog would you rather own, Snoopy from Charlie Brown/Peanuts or Scooby from Scooby-Doo?
Snoopy. I love Scooby but I don't think I could afford all of those Scooby Snacks. Snoopy seems more low-maintenance. He's busy flying and everything.

If you were a Disney protagonist, would you rather have a sea otter or a flying squirrel as your sidekick?

Ratings
I would rather be deaf than blind. I don't even like hearing the noise in my neighborhood, and I will consider it a blessing to be deaf.

Who would you follow if the Axis won the war, the Germans or the Japanese?

Ratings
I have big feet already and they've worked well for me so far. There aren't as many shoes to choose from, but they're usually loads cheaper in an effort to unload them. Big feet all the way.

It's Thursday after work and you've decided to watch the telly and have a snack. What treat do you reach for, something salty or something sweet?

Ratings
I choose vanilla! Vanilla has to be my favourite ice cream flavour, but there are other ones I love too, such as mint-choc-chip.

Would you prefer to go on an energetic walking holiday, such as in the Yorkshire Dales, or some of the fine hiking areas of North America, or would you prefer a lazy beach holiday in the South of France, Miami, or somewhere else that is nice and sunny?