Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Game - would you rather A or B

Ratings
I contemplate the oddest things when I'm absolutely knackered, but can't fall asleep. Like whose job would I rather have, Carrie's from Sex and the City (writer) or Grace's from Will and Grace (interior designer)? Or, would I rather have the wardrobe of Kitty from Dietland (feminine, classy) or the wardrobe of Olivia Pope from Scandal (professional, sleek)? Could be a decent game. So, I'll ask an A or B question and whoever answers (and please someone answer) will ask the next question and so on. Any format works so long as there are two choices. Explain your choice if you wish to add more. It could be a good way of getting to know one another.

Which villainess would you most like to have on your side, Cersei Baratheon from Game of Thrones, or Villainelle from Killing Eve?

Ratings
Villainelle because she's more rational of the two. She only kills when she has reason. Villainelle strikes me as loyal until she's crossed. Cersei is cunning and always scheming to get ahead. I'd never be able to keep her on my side.

If you needed medical help which team would you rather perform the diagnoses and carry out the necessary treatment, Dr. Shaun Murphy and his cronies from The Good Doctor, or Dr. Gregory House and his cronies from House?

Ratings
Great idea, @Poppy! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has thoughts like this in the middle of the night.

I think I'm going to have to go with Murphy. House is just such a loose cannon. I never really cared much for him. He treats people very poorly and, at least in my opinion, without good reason. I wouldn't want a doctor who behaved like him, especially if the other option is also brilliant.

Would you rather be a part of the group on Friends or How I Met Your Mother?

Zack T

Ratings
44 1
I'd rather be a part of the group of friends from How I Met Your Mother. The group from friends were terrible people, as we look back on it. Though I admit my knowledge of that is secondhand, I never watched Friends, while I've watched all of How I Met Your Mother.

Would you rather explore the deep ocean, or explore outer space?

Ratings
Oh my gosh, both scare me. Can I choose neither? I guess I would rather explore outer space. The ocean freaks me out more. I think.

Would you rather be a Targaryen or a Stark?