Latest
  • This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

FWL Update 31.6 *Final - TLC Spoilers*

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings

Hi all,

*This update includes TLC spoilers*

Well...look who's won this season! :banana:

I'll let everyone double check the points but if everything is correct, I will forfeit the prize and it will go to 2nd place, who is...TheWhitehouse39! (I think we can both thank Randy Orton for that!)

That's it for this season - I hope you liked all the new changes and enjoyed the season. The new season should begin accepting entries around mid January with the current planned start being the Raw after the Royal Rumble. As always let me know your feedback/suggestions.

Here is your final weekly update this season...

------------------------------------------------------
NOTES

> > > Raw:

- Nothing of note.

> > > Main Event:

- Nothing of note.

> > > Smackdown:

- Daniel Bryan defeated Erick Rowan by DQ.

- Mark Henry defeated Damien Sandow by count-out.

- Alberto Del Rio vs Kofi Kingston ended as a no contest.

> > > TLC:

- Randy Orton received a 30 point bonus for successfully defending his WWE title and a 100 point bonus for unifying the World title.

- AJ, Goldust, Cody Rhodes and Big E Langston all received a 30 point bonus for successfully defending their titles.

- Fatal 4-Way Elimination Tag Match: Each team received 10 points per elimination.

QUICK LINKS

> Leaderboard

> Usergroups (click the name of any usergroup to see their respective leaderboards)

> FWL User Control Panel (If it said "Access Denied Entry Deadline Past", ignore it, if you registered in time, you will still be able to login. Don't forget, you have to be logged into the forums before you can login to the FWL section)

tso

Ratings
2 1
Congrats and thanks for running it:)..(i knew you'd won cause i was working out scores all week:greets4:

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
Ratings
Ooooh, DirtyRandy didn't even make the top 100. I hate to say "I told you so" but...

:lol:

Congratulations Kam for being 1st place. If only John Cena had won, I would have been 1st place. I was soooo close to winning too.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
After trying and failing to get in contact with TheWhitehouse39, the prize for this season will be added to the next season so they'll be a £100 prize.

Kam

Administrator
Administrator
Ratings
Hopefully it will open some time this week, I was planning on the start date being Monday 27th but I might delay it a little to give more time for people to join in.