• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Food shows

Ratings
I'll sometimes watch a random episode of Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown, and I'm slowly catching up on The Great British Bake Off. Are there food-related shows you like right now?

Ratings
I was a fan of Hell's Kitchen and then I lost taste because the challenges became too familiar for me and the contestants became too bitchy. I watch Bizarre Foods every now and then, but I don't watch it regularly.

Ratings
Even though it's likely scripted, I always enjoy watching Kitchen Nightmares. I haven't seen it in a few years so I wonder if they're even still making new episodes?

Ratings
Kitchen Nightmares has some great episodes. I miss Bourdain. Nowadays I check out food-based travel blogs on YouTube. Not a huge fan of any of them right now, but I did see uploads of Ramsay in Vietnam that were cool.

Ratings
I did see uploads of Ramsay in Vietnam that were cool.
The Asian tour of Gordon Ramsay was pretty cool to watch. I've seen different ways of how people cook their food and it was amazing. I was impressed with the Indian tour because he enjoyed the vegan food that was prepared in a temple.