Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Fighting climate change

Rambler

What are you doing to help the planet? I try to minimize waste and use my car less, and I wrote to my state representatives about the local water supply.

Boomer

I drive a lot less these days. I also have gotten better about recycling. An area where I still need to improve is buying groceries with little or no packaging.

coleman

I avoid dumping waste anyhow, besides ensuring that I separate trash and dispose of them appropriately. I know I should be planting more trees than I am now because everyone needs to be aware of the declining forest cover.

headrush

Did anyone see or march in yesterday's youth protests? The turnouts were huge! I was out of the city but watched local and round-the-world footage.

whaleshark

My sister works in Manhattan, and the march went right by her building. She sent me a video. If I were a high schooler, heck, I'd skip class to join.