Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

FCW - Summer Solstice - 22/7/06 - Discussion Thread feat. Simmonz, Tighe & Aviv

FCW-Promoter

FCW - Summer Solstice

Date : Saturday July 22nd 2006
Venue : The Haden Hill Leisure Centre, Halesowen
Doors Open : 7:00pm
Show Starts 7:45pm
Tickets : 'Front Row Ringside' - £12 (inc.polaroid/signed event poster)
..............Single - £8
..............Party Of 4 - £28

**** Tickets go on sale from Haden Hill Box Office on Monday May 15th, they can also be purchased from Baggeridge on Sunday May 28th and Sunday June 25th ****
=====================================================

Future Championship Wrestling return to The Haden Hill Leisure Centre for their second show there of 2006 entitled 'Summer Solstice'.

On Saturday July 22nd at The Haden Hill Leisure Centre, we have just confimed the identity of one of the new faces - making his debut at 'Summer Solstice' will be the 2001 'UK Rookie Of The Year' - James Tighe!

Since his professional debut in 2000, James's career has skyrocketed, wrestling for many promotions in the UK as well as Europe. Over the past couple of years James has faced off against, and teamed with many top names - including WWE's Paul London, TNA's AJ Styles and Pro Wrestling NOAH's Kenta Kobashi.
PLUS - Making a return visit to Future Championship Wrestling, we have the highflying - Aviv Mayaan!

Aviv has made one previous appearance in FCW, and that was last May at 'Breaking Point', when he teamed with Spud to face the tag team of Swift Justice - The Judge and Falcon.

His opponent is unknown as of this writing, but keep checking back for details.
More details and matches to be announced soon............

Last edited:

HTFCacc2004

Day after my Birthday! but STOP TAKING MONEY FROM MY DAMN WALLET!!!!

Too many shows, not enough money!

I'll probably pay up for the ringside, just cause I love FCW and being front row, but at least its not that often we have to pay £12.

Where can I get tickets from (please not Midland Box Office)?

Dusty Finish

The way this reads on the "News" section of the site, it appears as though FCW are looking to test the waters at the "next level", so to speak.

Sounds very promising, and if there's any justice, this event will sell out. Having said that, I've just about given up trying to drag any of the "wrestling fans" I know to anything without WWE on the marquee....

And, Ad, I second the Midland Box Office disdain. What a game I had getting Radiohead tickets!

Fletch

Im definetly up for this, perhaps Paypal the money to Adam to get me a front row ticket, i mean its not FCW unless Im Front Row with Adam and Ralphy giving our two cents :)

FCW-Promoter

Im definetly up for this, perhaps Paypal the money to Adam to get me a front row ticket, i mean its not FCW unless Im Front Row with Adam and Ralphy giving our two cents.
Funny you should mention that, as we were going to offer people the chance of booking tickets via PayPal. If it is going to be easier for people to do that then PM me and we'll sort it out.

HTFCacc2004

Paypal would be a hell of a lot easier, especially if it means we can all get the seats together, save me collecting money from Ralphy, he can PM it straight to you.

Sounds good :) And yes, me, Ralphy and Fletch must all be front row causing problems :)

FCW-Promoter

Ok, then. If anyone does want to buy their tickets via PayPal, i'll accept payment now. The tickets will be sent out on Monday May 15th. :thumbup2:

PM me and i'll give you the PayPal details.

Fletch

On a lighter note, that Summer Solstice logo needs some jazzing up, and seeing as tho I am a 1PW graphics designer...........hehehe, thats some fun for me tonight

Humdinger

Ok, then. If anyone does want to buy their tickets via PayPal, i'll accept payment now. The tickets will be sent out on Monday May 15th.
PayPal is much easier to use, i'll get mine next week. :thumbup2:

HTFCacc2004

Well thats my tickets bought :)

100% quicker and easier on Paypal than going to Haden Hill (I'm lazy, I know)

FCW-Promoter

Although tickets are't officially going on sale till Monday May 15th from the Haden Hill Leisure Centre, we are accepting payment through PayPal now.

Since agreeing to sell them via PayPal a week earlier than scheduled, we have sold a lot of 'Front Row Ringside' tickets and a few general admission, so if you are planning on coming to the show and want front row i suggest you book now.

Fletch

Im gonna be sending my money over tonight hopefully, if not tonight then tomorrow no problems

On a side note, would you mind me designing a few logos for all the FCW events? Im a bit bored being out of work at the moment and well theyre fun to do, plus I have no work lined up for 1PW at the moment

Fletch

Its fairly easy to find from the bus. Adams the best man to ask for Bus routes etc.

HTFCacc2004

And if that map doesn't confuse you I don't know what will :) Here's my directions for anyone coming from the South, Birmingham and even the North :)

Leave the M5 at Junction 3 and head on the A456 towards Kiddeminster. You will go through a set of traffic lights with a petrol station on your left. Continue on this dual carriage way and you will come to an island. Turn right here, and you will be on the A459 towards Dudley. Continue down this road (keep to the right, do not go down the left of the fork towards Halesowen). You will go past a McDonalds on your right, and continue past down here with a bus lane to your left. At the island with the A458, continue straight ahead along the A459, you will go past a Comet (on your left) and through a set of traffic lights (Be careful, speed drops to 30mph here, and the cameras love to flash you). You will go up a hill (speed cam warning here), and as you start to come down the hill on the other side, turn left at the next set of traffic lights (sign posted haden hill lesiure centre), turn left into the car park and you are there :)

Don't go through the main entrance to the lesiure centre, as you park your car, you will see a passage leading round the back of the swimming pool, go round there :)

From Dudley: Just get on the A459 towards Halesowen, after the Old Hill by-pass, its the next right at the traffic lights

(Yes, I know those directions sucked, but my brains fryed from revision, so bare with me :))

Last edited: