• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Favourite Movie Genre

Ratings
I would say my favourite movie genres are thriller and action. However, I also enjoy comedies and documentaries at times. I guess it depends on my mood. What is your favourite movie genre?

Poppy

Ratings
I mostly watch comedies, thriller/suspense, and action/adventure films. Some romantic flicks and dramas are also excellent. I'm like you, @Castle, I guess it just depends on the mood I'm in.

Ratings
I really horror movies, as long as they're not too scary, but often I am too scared to watch when I am by myself. When I am by myself I love watching stupid romantic comedies, feel-good movies. They often have a terrible storyline but it's just nice to watch.

Ratings
Horror isn't my favourite, but anything else goes. I like psychological thrillers, comedies, true crime, action films, you name it. I guess I watch more comedies and action films than anything else though, since that's mainly what's been at the cinema.