Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Favorite sports movie

Carrie

What's your favorite sports movie? I love sports and I'm really missing them. I've been watching some sports movies. I'm sure there are tons I've missed.

LinemanM

Rocky!!! I love each and every Rocky movie. I even loved the one that came out a few years ago (Creed II). I would also say The Sandlot is another favorite. If you haven't watched it, you should.

Betts

The Sandlot is an amazing movie. We've got a Sandlot here in town. Some guy must have loved the movie enough to name his business this way. It's awesome too.

TynBox

Friday Night Lights. Since I'm spending more time at home than usual, I'm watching more of my collection than usual and this is still one of my favorites.

Rylan10

Did anyone see Borg v McEnroe? That's a classic movie about a classic tennis era. Also I have been watching the re-runs of old Wimbledon matches that replaced the Wimbledon tennis coverage due to the lockdown. Another good tennis-related movie is Match Point with Scarlett Johansson.

Lyre93

It's been a while since I sat down to watch a sports movie, but back in the day, I had a bias for basketball movies. My most memorable include Space Jam, He Got Game, Love & Basketball, and High Flying Bird. I am looking forward to Space Jam: A New Legacy, whose initial release year is 2021.