Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Favorite live concert

Jordaci

How many people have been to a live concert? Which artist was your favorite? Was it the music or the show?
I've been to many concerts. It's hard to pick my favorite. I would say Skynyrd was my favorite.

Crompy

I saw Skynyrd too and it was fantastic! I also just saw AC/DC a few years back. It was okay. Axl Rose was singing then. I have seen far too many to pick a favorite.

Lyre93

How many people have been to a live concert? Which artist was your favorite? Was it the music or the show?
I've been to many concerts. It's hard to pick my favorite. I would say Skynyrd was my favorite.
I have been to many live concerts, but of any notable names out there. I prefer to attend the shows hosted by upcoming musicians because you experience unrivaled energy and commitment. Are you referring to the famous rock band?