Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Favorite actor

coleman

We had a discussion about the most consistent actor in the Game of Thrones TV series and the answers were quite varied in nature. Is there an actor that has featured in each episode since the beginning?

My favorite actor would have to be Tyrion Lannister. I remember a famous quote he made in the season premier, when talking to Jon Snow, a fellow outcast. He said, “Never forget what you are, the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.”

didge

I don't have a favorite actor per se but I agree that Tyrion comes across as very manipulative and cunning. He always gets himself into problems, then rushes to claim that the Lannisters always pay their debts.

RainbowRoad

I think Peter Dinklage is great but I think I'm going to have to go with Sophie Turner. I think her character has had the most development overall and she's done well playing all different sides of Sansa's character. She's grown a lot over the series. I don't think she gets all the credit she deserves sometimes.

didge

I think Peter Dinklage is great but I think I'm going to have to go with Sophie Turner. I think her character has had the most development overall and she's done well playing all different sides of Sansa's character. She's grown a lot over the series. I don't think she gets all the credit she deserves sometimes.
I had no idea Peter Dinklage is actually his real name and yes, I agree that Sophie's character has thrilled many Game of Thrones fans, worldwide. It is exhilarating that Peter sets himself apart as among the highly paid actors (he raked in $500,000 per episode). That's a lot of money, if you ask me!