Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Fave AEW theme music

ShadowEdge

I'm all about Kenny Omega's Battle Cry by Little V. I know some fans don't like it as much as the theme he used for NJPW, but I think Battle Cry really suits him and it gets the crowd pumped.

What about you?

Ogmore

I know that the song was already written before he made the break from the WWE and started the AEW, but the lyrics perfectly suit the situation.

Snarky-Guru

I like most of their themes and think they suit each personality. All except for MJF's. It starts with MJF saying his motto, "I'm better than you," then heads straight into generic elevator music. It's bonkers! I'm a massive fan of his, but that theme song is just pathetic.

DandyMandy

I agree with you all the way, Snarky-Guru! MJF needs to get some help from Jericho and Jericho ought to be ashamed for letting his boy go out with that elevator music. Believe it or not, it's actually free stock music. Incidentally, my favorite theme is Jericho's. He's incredibly talented!

I also like Darby Allin's theme music.

Ogmore

I like most of their themes and think they suit each personality. All except for MJF's. It starts with MJF saying his motto, "I'm better than you," then heads straight into generic elevator music. It's bonkers!
It's part of YouTube's copyright free library. MJF is a star, so it's a bit surprising that AEW didn't get him something original.

I like Fozzy's music the best, but Private Party's theme is good too.