Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Fastest Footballers

RegentLennox

The fastest footballers that I know of are Adama Traore, Kylian Mbappe and Terens Puhiri. Are there any other footballers that you would like to see in a foot race with the likes of Traore?

Last edited:

Snarky-Guru

Does Usain Bolt count? He played with the Australian Central Coast Mariners at one point and given enough time to adapt to the sport, I think Bolt would have outpaced all the other players.

RegentLennox

Does Usain Bolt count? He played with the Australian Central Coast Mariners at one point and given enough time to adapt to the sport, I think Bolt would have outpaced all the other players.
You're right, I actually hadn't thought of that. Bolt would have probably made a great footballer had he focused on football since he was young. I wonder how fast footballers like Mbappe would do on a track against Olympic sprinters.

Last edited:

Eversleigh

I think Leory Sane can outdo their speeds. It would be fantastic to see a sanctioned race between the fast lads since there is loads of debate about it. Adama Traore seems wicked fast to me, as does Terens Puhiri, but they don't have the fastest stats to rank them at the top. I don't think Kylian Mbappe does either. Those three don't even make it into the top 25 fastest players like Leroy Sane and Kyle Walker consistently manage to do. However, Traore and Mbappe have both held the top spot for speed in the EA Sports' FIFA game series. And they do seem wicked fast! Maybe it just depends on the methodology used to rank them.