• Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Fast Food "Dining"

Ratings
Do you go into what are considered fast food restaurants to eat? If so, how much time do you spend there? 20 minutes? Which is just considered eating. Or an hour or more? At which point you're dining?

Ratings
I just can't picture a fast food restaurant as being something I would want to have a dining experience in. That would be like going to your local Wal Mart on a friday night just to hang out in the electronics section.

Zack T

Ratings
126 1
The only times I hang out in a fast food restaurant is for my son to play on the playground. Otherwise, if I do eat in, I'm out as soon as I'm done eating (10 to 15 minutes).

Ratings
I love fast food and I eat it all the time. Fast food is the best stuff ever. Don't judge me! I usually just grab it to go on my way home from work. Wait, do you count fast casual places like Panera? I eat there during lunch sometimes and it's usually 20 minutes or so.

Ratings
Sometimes friends and I will l linger at a fast food place. We did that at McDonald's a few months ago. I also met a friend at a Wendy's recently, and we sat around and talked after our burgers. Fast food places can be ugly inside, but when they're in clean shape, I'm okay with hanging around for a bit.

Ratings
I never go inside when I buy a meal from a fast food restaurant. I go through the drive thru and eat it in my car. I can't stand going inside for some reason. I'd rather eat in the parking lot like a weirdo.