Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Fantasy Teams

Ratings
I've been watching a lot of The League lately and I am in awe of just how intense and involved fantasy leagues are. I've also seen a lot of effort put into the WWE Fantasy Wrestling League on here. Have you ever had a fantasy team before? What sport(s)? How much time and effort have/did you put into it?

Laffy

Wales forever!!!
Subscriber
Ratings
Apart from this year TWO has always had a football fantasy league for everyone to jion it only requires updating once a week but is pretty good fun. I am hoping to do this again next season. This is through https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Although we also do our own fantasy league sign ups will start soon for the new season

Ratings
If I did, it would be American Football. I follow that religiously. Sometimes I like to make a team in my head using past and present players. Romanowski, The Gronk, Brady, Bradshaw, etc.....

One of these days I'll get in on that action, I swear.

Ratings
@Laffy, that does sound fun! Updating once a week doesn't seem too bad either. How much time do you usually put in on a weekly basis going through stats and whatnot?

@Greylien, I would say that 90% of my friends who partake in fantasy leagues are part of American Football ones. I feel ashamed that the only name I recognize is Brady. I really need to get more into football.

Ratings
Well there is Joe Flacco too of the Ravens. Higher ups in the league consider him to be an elite QB, but I think that doesn't translate well into fantasy leagues just yet. The fans don't see it that way.

Ratings
Dont know if this has been placed somewhere else, apologies if it has, is there a code for the premier fantasy TWO league anywhere?
Thanks

Laffy

Wales forever!!!
Subscriber
Ratings
I think if you used two league before then it automatically puts you in but make sure it’s the right one as I could not see the old league set up by king a couple of years ago so I created a new one for this season. I will check now to see if you are there

Laffy

Wales forever!!!
Subscriber
Ratings
Signed up so far

Duggans Delight. Louise Duggan
Pique Blinders. Wayne Davies
Kane Hurricane. Devin Lockyer

I’m not sure if I can display your full names with GDPR so just in case I spoilered them.

Last edited: