Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Fantasy Teams

Ratings
I've been watching a lot of The League lately and I am in awe of just how intense and involved fantasy leagues are. I've also seen a lot of effort put into the WWE Fantasy Wrestling League on here. Have you ever had a fantasy team before? What sport(s)? How much time and effort have/did you put into it?

Laffy

Wales forever!!!
Subscriber
Ratings
Apart from this year TWO has always had a football fantasy league for everyone to jion it only requires updating once a week but is pretty good fun. I am hoping to do this again next season. This is through https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Although we also do our own fantasy league sign ups will start soon for the new season

Ratings
If I did, it would be American Football. I follow that religiously. Sometimes I like to make a team in my head using past and present players. Romanowski, The Gronk, Brady, Bradshaw, etc.....

One of these days I'll get in on that action, I swear.

Ratings
@Laffy, that does sound fun! Updating once a week doesn't seem too bad either. How much time do you usually put in on a weekly basis going through stats and whatnot?

@Greylien, I would say that 90% of my friends who partake in fantasy leagues are part of American Football ones. I feel ashamed that the only name I recognize is Brady. I really need to get more into football.