Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Fan of certain gamers?

Which competitive or entertainment gamers do you root for? I'm not a die-hard fan of one specific gamer or team, but I gravitate towards comedic gamers like Jacksepticeye on YouTube. He has form for making controversial statements, then withdrawing them, which annoys some people. I don't get that deep into it though.

Ogmore

No mate, I can't say that I am. I don't enjoy watching as much as I enjoy playing. That might be a poor choice since watching might help me improve my own game, but I find the chatter distracting.

Snarky-Guru

I used to catch Ninja is streaming Fortnite on YouTube and Twitch, but I started losing interest in the game and since that's Ninja's specialty, I stopped watching. I picked up loads of tips from him, so if you're into the game and want to improve, you should check him out.

Zack T

I've never gotten into anyone. There's been random videos I've seen in the past that were good, but I just don't care enough to watch other people play games, even if it's games I play myself. I have occasionally looked up tutorial or tip videos, but that's more purpose-driven than simply watching a channel and seeing what happens.

On the flip side, I do like watching videos about "Top 10 hardest boss fights in World of Warcraft" or random stuff like that, as I'm smoking or eating. *shrug*