Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Fall shows canceled

LinemanM

Are any of your favorite fall shows canceled? Which ones are you most excited to see come back? I have not checked yet to see what is back or not. I know my favorite, The Walking Dead will be back soon.

scififan

The creator of The Walking Dead, Robert Kirkman, must be such a clever dude. Not only does he write and produce The Walking Dead, he has also co-created Invincible, Tech Jacket, Outcast, and Ultimate X-Men. He is blessed with a very fertile imagination.

Carrie

I didn't know that scififan! I love The Walking Dead but didn't know that he co-created others. I've never heard of the others though. I will have to look into those to see if I like them.

LinemanM

I just read that the show NOS4A2 was canceled and won't be back next year for season 3. I was shocked but it happens.
I didn't know that Kirkman was involved with all of those either.