Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

facebook

Jayfunk

I have been playing around with the wiki page, I was a bit bored and had an idea.

I sent up a Facebook page for Jason which has all the info that is on wiki, but it is secure from idiots, easier to update, links to youtube, pictures, groups etc and allows for kayfabe posts which are fun my first one was

"What an event, firstly Portia why did she come to see me before my match, it was tough but what happened during the match was very good, some one dressed like bang came down and helped me and now at the World War PPV I have the bastard"

I think it could add another element to TWOstars and can be a good source of ideas,

I have requested a few people on FB as friends just to see what it's like.

I think its nice, see what you think

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001780290239

Last edited:

Sparrow

Well the one main thing Wiki does that Facebook does not is expose our e-fed to other e-fedders. I remember that is how Jack Eastwood found us. I know it is not the bes example but E-fedders are obviously looking at TWOstars and could join.

Jayfunk

that is true, but there no reason why we still couldn't have TWOstars page on wiki as a source

The B-Man

I had thought of this idea a while back and honestly didn't suggest it because I didn't like it.

Paul

My life is geeky enough without my family seeing efed profiles in my friends list.

Omega

Global Modd
Subscriber
lol, tru dat.

It;s a nice idea Jay and I think anyone who wants to do it should feel free to but the wiki is our source and any trolls work can very easily be undone in a couple of clicks.

Jayfunk

The more I play with it the more i like it you can link you matches to your profile so you have a complete record of the character and people can read matches with need to look through all the shows, also you need not link it to friends just people in the fed,

but feel free to use it, I will just to come with ideas

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
I've already got a Lucian L. Jones profile. But then I actually wrestle as Lucian L. Jones, so it's allowable. :D

(I think)

Jayfunk

yeah i rushed that bit but now he unlike wrestle.

but see you have been on it now, what do you think of it? in terms of potential

WAYNE

yeah i rushed that bit but now he unlike wrestle.

but see you have been on it now, what do you think of it? in terms of potential
Sparrow, myself and a few others (Jobber might have been one, maybe even DS) spoke about this around the time some of us started using twitter, but that soon died out.

Jayfunk

twitter is limited though, i don't know as i said posting matches, you youtube videos, profile, kayfabe comments etc is going to work for me to keep everything together and generate ideas and i am going to post thinks between shows and comment on the card in kayfabe of the following week to get a clear picture of where the characters head is at so i can create segments and promos which can build on it.

Maxximus

Chaotic Good
Forum Leader
Subscriber
This is nothing new. Jimmy Tsunami has had a Facebook for just about a month now.

He's a jobber and has more friends than Jason Bell. lulz

dsrchris

Am disappoint, son
Senior Moderator
Subscriber
I'm his friend. Lucian L. Jones likes Jimmy Tsunami.