Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Face masks & coverings

headrush

Yesterday, I wore a cloth face mask for the first time ever. I hated it. I have much so appreciation now for people who wear them all day for work or other responsibilities. Are you wearing a mask these days?

lymmo

I wore it yesterday for the first time, and the initial discomfort went away after some time. The people that wear them all day (probably) get used to doing so after a while. I assume that there are several varieties to choose from, based on the level of comfort!

Crompy

Nope, I have not tried it yet. It's a recommendation but our President isn't going to wear it. I have read where they help others and not you. You can still breathe in the virus.

Boomer

For a few days after the announcement, a lot of people were covering up. Not so much anymore. Maybe we're getting lazy or feeling invincible?

coleman

For a few days after the announcement, a lot of people were covering up. Not so much anymore. Maybe we're getting lazy or feeling invincible?
The situation around where I stay is different. There are a lot of varieties in the market, and no one is sure about whether or not all of them are effective. In my opinion, it is better to wear it everywhere to go, especially if you interact with a lot of people.