Latest
  • Welcome!

We're a UK based community of cult entertainment fans - so whether you're into WWE, Marvel, DC, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more - join us!

It's free to register, so why not sign up and discuss whatever you're into...

Enshrinement

DJames

And just like that, the last thing I bought tickets for this year was postponed! I couldn't wait to see Troy enshrined into the Hall of Fame. Thanks COVID-19, you have ruined another event.

Crompy

I saw that. I figured it was only a matter of time. That's a ton of people, tons of tickets sold. They wouldn't be able to social distance that many. I saw the HOF game was canceled too.

RandyW

I don't know how they are going to let fans in the stands this year (for any sport). It sucks, but I read Troy's statement on it. Pretty much, what's another year. He was the bomb on the field.

coleman

Well, this has been a year like no other! I was eager to see Steve Atwater get enshrined as well (considering that he had to wait 16 years to get inducted into the HOF. Understandably, the event had to rescheduled to next year.